Fodera Club

brorzg

jeconnais une 6 à vendre

44879_10151293082177697_1542903051_n.jpg

Salut !

Excuse moi - je ne parles pas Francais ...

Hello all - thanks to a fellow "Onlybassiste" this beauty is officially mine and on the way to me :-)

You have a nice community over there ! I remember some of you from basschat and bassic ... and also from a couple of former trades.

Sorry for switching to English here - I can read French to some degree, so I will have a look here from time to time, but can't write a single sentence ...

Best regards from Germany !

Rainer

Salut !

Hello all - thanks to a fellow "Onlybassiste" this beauty is officially mine and on the way to me :-)

You have a nice community over there ! I remember some of you from basschat and bassic ... and also from a couple of former trades.

Sorry for switching to English here - I can read French to some degree, so I will have a look here from time to time, but can't write a single sentence ...

Rainer

Wilkommen Rainer

Great choice, did you sell your 5 emperor ??? If you sell other foderas, you can also say it to us here.

Salut !

Rainer

Hello Rainer , nice to meet you . I know the "ex" owner of this beautiful tool ..He's a very good friend of mine since a long time . I had some opportunities to play this awsome beast , it sound great . You was right to bought it .

Enjoy .

All the best

Attila

pareil que Dimit, la 3eme (pour confirmer tes dires sur le fait qu'il ne lui reste "plus que" la 1ere et la 4eme) la monarch 5 dual coils m'a appartenu en 2011 et je l'ai acheté à quelqu'un qui l'avait acheté depuis un certains temps à Adrien il me semble. Les photos de la collection que tu présentes doivent dater d'un certain temps.

monarchbuckeyehomefullf.jpg

monarchbuckeyehomebodys.jpg

monarchbuckeyegardenbod.jpg

monarchbuckeyehomebodyn.jpg

monarchbuckeyehomebodys.jpg

monarchbuckeyegardenhea.jpg

De mémoire , mon ami l'avait vendue à Kevin Reyverand en 2008 qui lui , Kevin , à du la revendre lorsqu'il a décroché son sponsor avec Yamaha .

Ce soir, j'étais au Café de la Danse pour le concert parisien de Richard Bona.

J'ai donc vu "de près" sa belle Fodera.

Pas de doute elle est terrible au niveau du look, pas de doute non plus, Bona sait carrément bien s'en servir. Par contre, j'ai été "un peu" déçu par le son - le timbre - de la belle.

Tout cela est subjectif bien sûr mais n'ayant jamais joué de Fodera, je m'attendais vraiment à une claque sonore... que je n'ai pas eu.