Les Basses Frankenstein

Guest Romjé

• 1 month later...
Je trouverais la première basse du topic super jolie, s'il y avait juste le micro précision. Personnellement je trouve que c'est dommage de sacrifier des basses comme cela... :( Mais bon comme le sujet porte sur les modifs, alors soit :p .

Je vois pas ce qui gene qu'il y ai 2 micro en plus. Ca permet d'etre plus polyvalent non ?

Puis ca combine deux generations de PB et une MM ^^

• 1 month later...
une petite jb ? :whistle:

0d01_12.JPG

Eh bien moi je la trouve pas mal du tout cette JB! Dans le genre "indus", c'est plutôt cool. Je préfére ça à la Banez H.R. Giger...

• 2 weeks later...

Voici deux des frankensteins les plus connues et jouées par John Entwistle :

La Fenderbird

fenderbird_rsg-2.jpg

CITATION
Which sound was responsible for that amazing sound on Won’t Get Fooled Again?

“That was Frankenstein, which I made from dead parts. I had a day off in San Francisco once and spent it screwing a bass together from five smashed Precisions including a couple of slab ones of which they only made about 20. I took the pickup and scratch plate from one of the slab Precisions, the neck from another, machineheads from a Jazz Bass, the body off a sunburst Precision and the tailpiece from another. The slab Precisions were like white, squared-off Telecasters, with a split pickup, a maple neck, black scratch plate and what looked like blue veins coming through the white paintwork. I don’t know what they used on them but those basses had a sound of their own, really raunchy with more of a growl than a regular Precision. I have about 35 Precisions, all with different colours and from different yeras, but I always go back to Frankenstein.

“I used Frankenstein through Hiwatts for the whole of ‘Tommy’, ‘Live At Leeds’ and ‘Who’s Next’ but by ‘Quadrophenia’ and Who By Numbers I was playing Gibson Thunderbirds. I felt I was getting stuck in a rut, using all the treble.

sources : Site sur les who

C'est pas une basse, mais je ne résiste pas au plaisir de vous faire partager ... ça :

http://www.zikinf.com/_gfx/annonces/dyn/cort-serie-s.jpg' target="_blank">cort-serie-s.jpg

La pôv'tite gratte Cort affublée de véritables cornes de vache :lollarge:

A vendre sur Zikinf ! Si si !!!