Led Zep De Retour En Studio

LE_Gui

Dixit cette info qui devrait intéresser du monde : http://www.mtv.co.uk/channel/mtvuk/news/44...-back-in-studio

Led Zeppelin Back In Studio

Page, Jones and Bonham are working on new material…

Three members of Led Zeppelin have been in the studio working on new songs- it’s been revealed.

Drummer Jason Bonham- son of original member John- told a US radio station that he has been recording with Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones.

Singer Robert Plant- who recently released a second album with Alison Krauss- did not take part in the studio sessions.

Bonham said the sessions had been on the cards since their one-off O2 Arena comeback. But he admitted he doesn’t know what will happen to the tracks.

He said: “At the moment, all I know is I have the great pleasure to go and jam with the two guys and start work on some material.

“Whatever it ends up as, to ever get a chance to jam with two people like that, it is a phenomenal thing for me. It's my life. It's what I've dreamed about doing.”

Salut,

[excusez les bizzareries, j'ecris ce post sur un clavier QWERTY catalan .... :blink: ]

Je partage sans reserves le secpticisme de Hobbes sur une reformation du Zep. Deja il a fallu prier le Bebert Plant pour qu'il accepte de chanter "Stairway ..." a l'O2, alors si en plus il prepare un second album avec Allison Krauss ...

Franchement entre s'enfermer en studio avec Allison Krauss ou s'enfermer en studio avec Jimmy Page, vous choisiriez quoi vous ?

@+

Edited by Ze bass