Mlp Bass

lagoula

Moi aussi j'attends des nouvelles en ce qui concerne le prix final et apres je passe à l'acte pour une 5ou6 cordes.

Moi aussi j'attends des nouvelles en ce qui concerne le prix final et apres je passe à l'acte pour une 5ou6 cordes.

'Hello,

I'm interested in the bass guitar MLP King SC5 Bass (Fusio - Circle) and I'd like to know if you have some available.

If you do, could you please send me some pictures ?

If you don't, could you tell me what would be the time to manufacture this instrument ?

I'd also like to know the export price carriage paid to France (city of Angers) and the amount of the deposit I would have to pay ?

Thank you very much for this information,

Best Regards

Reponse

Hey!

I am so sorry but we have only 1 fretless King SC in stock at the moment. The manufacturing time is maximum 3 month, but if you need it fast I am sure we can manage it. The bass price is already including the shipping fees within Europe, so you do not need to pay for it any extra.

The deposit is 40% of the total price of the bass. If we know your exact needs, we can give you the final price.

Kind regards,

Vivien

Specs:

- MLP King SC5

- Alder Body

- Burl Maple top

- Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard

- Dunlop Vintage Frets

- 24 fret

- 5 Piece Neck Through

- 18v Noll preamp : master vol / pull active / passive, pickup blend, 3 band cut /boost eq , passive tone

- Haussell Dual Coils with Matching Wood Covers

- Brass Nut

- 19mm Spacing At Bridge

- 1.875 At Nut

- 9lbs 2oz

- Fast Feeling Neck, Soft C Shape

- Extended B

- Gotoh Tuners

- Scale Length 34.7 Inches

- Ships in New HSC

je pense partir sur cette base de donnés avec peut-etre une touche maple

ABM chrome et sûrement du gotoh, je le lui laisse décider.

Oui je les voyais moins côte à côte sur la vidéo.

Pas encore reçu de retour, j'ai répondu ce matin, il est un peu lent à la détente le monsieur niveau mail ^^'

Je lui ai demandé manche vissé ! J'aime pas du tout l'esthétique des traversants.

Ensuite pour les finitions je lui ai demandé qu'est ce qu'ils produisait comme teinture, je la verrais bien bleu foncée candy ^^

C'est un montage la tof?