Nouvel album de Porcupine Tree

Jan

porcupine7av.jpg

The new Porcupine Tree album Deadwing is released on 28th March by Warner Music in Europe, and on 19th April by Lava in the US. Recorded between March-October, the album has been mixed in both stereo and 5.1 versions. Once again the 5.1 mix was done in collaboration with Grammy award winning producer Elliot Scheiner.

There are guest appearances by Mikael Akerfeldt of Opeth, and Adrian Belew of King Crimson.

The track listing of the album is:

1. Deadwing (9.46)

2. Shallow (4.17)

3. Lazarus (4.18)

4. Halo (4.38)

5. Arriving Somewhere But Not Here (12.02)

6. Mellotron Scratch (6.57)

7. Open Car (3.46)

8. The Start of Something Beautiful (7.39)

9. Glass Arm Shattering (6.12)

Despite being included on promotional copies, there may or may not be a hidden track on the final retail copies.

deadwing.com is a microsite dedicated to the album, with audio, video and other media relating to the album and the film screenplay on which it is based.

The European tour starts at the end of March, and a US tour will commence in mid May. Please keep an eye on the Porcupine Tree website for regular updates and additions to the band's concert schedule for 2005. Confirmed dates so far:

En concert le 30/04/2005 FRANCE, Paris Elysee Montmartre

Un avant goût de l'album :cool:

Donc tu l'as déjà  écouté Fab ?

Ils prennent une direction qui me plaà®t beaucoup moins qu'avant (The Sky Moves Sideways...). Je la respecte, mais je me détache du groupe maintenant. Alors du coup je me remets "Voyage 34" !

Par contre écouter la participation d'Adrian Belew m'intéresse drôlement...

• 1 month later...

Aaaaaaah j'ai bien fait de n'écouter qu'à  moitié ceux qui me disait que Deadwing était dans la veine de "In Absentia". Je suis fort agréablement surpris, le disque est vraiment très bon.

De plus la gestion de la double pédale du batteur est telle, efficace et utilisée avec modération, que cela m'a donné envie de m'en acheter une !

Je conseille vivement ce disque, du bon Porcupine Tree !