Vends réverb à ressort vintage Pioneer SA-202W

Watoo Watoo

Contient une réverb à ressort. Initialement utilisé avec un système hi-fi pour donner un effet live & améliorer le son (!).
Peut-être utilisé comme réverb, nombreuses entrées sorties RCA.
Fonctionne parfaitement bien. Etat impeccable. 200€ ou échange contre petit instrument vintage (pas d'effets).
pioneer-sr-202w-3283910.jpg

Prise au format anglais mais je peux ajouter un adaptateur.
youtu.be/Yu3xlug8-tg (c’est la mienne)

Tom Elmhirst interviewed about mixing Rolling In The Deep by Adele (Sound On Sound, Sept 2011) : “…the Pioneer on 55‑56 is an old ‘70s‑’80s spring reverb that was made for the domestic market.”… and on mixing Mark Ronson’s Record Collection album (Electronic Musician Sept 2010) : “I used a lot of external reverbs: a Fairchild 670, old spring reverbs, and a couple 1970s Pioneer Reverberation Amplifier Model SR-202s. They’re old home hi-fi units; they’re not normal! I am not a fan of digital reverb, so I have a few springs I really like… Spring reverb was a big part of the Winehouse record, and it’s in Mark’s sound as well. I use two or three different springs on a track and even on the vocal.

J'ai aussi récupéré l'ampli, le tourne disque, les 4 enceintes, le lecteur quadriphonique et le tuner !