Greg Bennett Rlb-2

BudKup

Bonjour.

Excusez-Moi, je ne parle pas Français, therefore I will write it in English. I am a bass player from the Czech Republic and I am interested in buying a Samick/Greg Bennett RLB-2 Bass guitar. The price should be a maximum of €260 shipped. I prefer paying via PayPal or bank transfer, but I am OK with any safe payment method.

Merci!

Edited by BudKup

I have seen two recently. Both were from France and that's why I decided to post on this discussion board. :-) One offer was from Toulouse (November), the other one from Bordeaux (December). Unfortunately, none of the sellers responded to my emails in English. I suppose they might have thought I was a scammer. :-(

And also, a new one is almost impossible to get, too. The only one available, that I have found, is being sold on Japanese Amazon. Exporting it to the EU would cost about €370 (including shipping costs, taxes and custom duties), which is not really a great price. :-(

Edited by BudKup