Warwick Corvette SE Fretless - SE 8/30, Made in GER

Up for sale is my beautiful all original Warwick Corvette STD Fretless, Special Edition, number 8 out of 30 in mint condition. It is an exceptional beautiful Bass, made in GERMANY in 2009 with some nice extras, such as gorgeus Birdseye Poplar top, Seymour Duncan (Basslines) Pickups, Ebony Fingerboard with side dots, 3 Piece Maple neck...

PRICE - 1050 EUR

Maybe i would consider a trade for the right bass +/- money. Not looking for something specific, but offers are welcome.

It is in 9.999/10 condition. Eveything i could find is a micro scratch on the back of the body, otherwise as new.

Everything on the bass works as it should- no problems.

The fretboard is undamaged and shows no signs of wear since the bass was strung with flats most of it's life and very well taken care of.

Slim neck, great low action if desired, lots of mwah (ebony fingerboard), weighs only 3.8 kg and perfectly balanced -  zero neck dive. It sounds as a serious fretless should (it actually has the same wood combination as Gary Willis's bass... Swamp ash, 3 Piece Maple Neck and Ebony).

If you're looking for a great fretless with gorgeous visual appearance, this is it...

The Bass comes with a good protective Warwick Gig bag, i will pack it safe. If you want, i could get you a softcase similar to Sadowsky for cca extra 40 eur.

Link to the Gallery:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BeeWb4AKR1AZgiYk9

Specs :

Model: Corvette Standard, Special Edition

Year: 2009

Special Edition Number: 8/30

Nut: Just-A-Nut III

Neck Wood:  Maple

Fretboard:  ebony fingerboard with side dots (fretless)

Fingerboard Radius: 20"

Scale length: 34" (long scale)

Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Birds Eye Poplar/ Swamp Ash

Pickups: Seymour Duncan (passive)

Electronics: active MEC 2-way electronics for passive pickups

Pot layout: Volume P/P / balance / treble/bass stacked

Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge

Strap system: Warwick security locks

Construction: Bolt-On

Color: Natural Transparent Satin

Hardware color: Chrome hardware

Weight: 3.8 kg

If you have any questions – do not hesitate to contact me.

I live in Switzerland, near Zürich.

Sending to EU (at your own risk) is no problem, since i can send it from Germany with German Post to avoid any unwanted fees. I sent quite some Basses and never had a bad experience. But if you wish, we could insure a parcel for extra cost, depending on the weight and value of the Instrument.

Edited by johnny1982
  • Like 1