Fodera Anthony Jackson 5 - GONE

johnny1982

I am selling my Fodera Anthony Jackson 5. I got this Bass from an original owner who didn't play it much and the Bass reflects that. It is in  great condition, no dings, dongs, you need to search for scratches if you want to find them. Everything works as it should, the frets are in a perfect condition, the neck bends flawlessly, all perfect...The Bass is a monster sounding an has the best B string i ever tried thanks to 35" scale.String spacing is adjustable between 18.5-19.5 mm (Standard Fodera spacing).
The Pickups are, however not original. The original owner wanted to have  Bartolinis inside   at any cost so he did change them profesionally. Recently there was a check and setup made at a company which works for Thomann and everything was double checked and confirmed that no modifications were made to the bass (hole drilling, etc...). Everything is perfectly reversable. 
Original Pickups were Duncan Dual Coils which are not included (Sadly the original owner never asked for them) and the Bartolinis are a little smaller so the space between pickup and body which was left (Similar as Janek Gwizdala's current fodera - check his vlog videos and pay attention to his Aguilar DBC pickups size on his Fodera) was closed with an perfectly matched ebony - very professionally done (i repeat - no drilling, only double sided tape used).
There was also a third mini Switch there (coil tap) which was  profesionally removed (the hole was closed with Crotch Walnut) as the Bartolinis are obviously not splittable.
Bass is located in Zürich area, test play is no problem and pickup would be preferred.Sending to EU is possible since i can send it from Germany to avoid any unwanted fees ( or of course meeting there : 79761 Waldshut-Tiengen). I speak German too. :)
If you live in Germany, we can discuss about meeting somewhere too.
Trade is possible with another high end Fodera (Maybe also Standard 5) or the right Ken Smith - try me :)
The Bass Comes with Fodera case and tools.
For any questions - don't hesitate to ask.
Cheers

Body : Alder
Top : Crotch Walnut
Fingerboard : Ebony with Block inlays
Neck : 3 Piece Maple with (Mahogany - not completely sure) tone block
Electronic : 18V Mike Pope
Hardware : Gold
Scale : 35"

Edited by johnny1982