restauracja-gitar

bastien

Il y a 7 heures, Restauracja Gitar a dit :

Please tell me wchich 62 body is mixed with standard neck i dont see that? 

:lol:

Hahaha ! You removed it from your site ! Fantastic, what a pathetic move, you're proving you have something to hide !

It was a JB you called "Fender Jazz Bass RG '73 Custom Japan 1994". Had a RI62 basswood body (because of the copper ground lead between bridge & Pickup), and had a Standard neck (because of the truss-rod access at headstock and no strap button at the back of headstock) with a fake 70's logo on it. Don't tell me it did not exist, I saw it, and many of us did as well because I posted a link about it last monday. You surely still have pictures of it though !

Now it's been removed no one can see it. How convenient ! But anyway you won't fool anyone with this one now... But if you're being honest just show us the pictures of this bass and we'll see... Hahahaha !

As for the JB with P/J configuration, i'll tell you once again: IT DID NOT EXIST IN 1994 ! Because you seem to be ignorant about this, here's a link to the Fender Japan catalogue 1994 edition, Do you find this bass in that catalogue ? The answer is NO ! And that's precisely because they were not produced back then !

For your information, the "crafte-era" guitars started in April 1997 (not 2000) when production went From Fujigen to Tokai and Dyna. "crafted in Japan" was never printed on the headstock of any Standard Series instrument made by Fender Japan, instead it's always "made in Japan" that is printed on headstock even if the bass is from the "crafted in Japan" era. So the one you have for sale has a serial from the Crafted Era with "made in Japan" on the headstock and is a JB-STD/PJ probably from 2010-2011. You can see it in this Catalogue...

Edited by XBassman_K

Il est grave quand même, il fait disparaitre les modèles douteux de son site et il prétend qu'il ne voit pas de quoi je parle... Question honnêteté et bonne foi, j'ai vu mieux. En même temps faire disparaitre les modèles en question est un aveu de culpabilité...

Pareil sur sa page FB, je lui ai fait remarquer qu'il avait quand même vendu une fausse Rick... Il a juste fait disparaitre toute la publication. Magique.

The 73 was sold on reverb on friday and was removed from website on saturday. It was all Standard  JB40 or 45. The body even has big routing channels for pickups from what i remember. WE MADE IT CUSTOM. We put copper wire from bridge, we put 70's ERA logo on it cause it has acces to the truss rod from headstock. Thats why its CUSTOM and named "1973". The pickguard also was replaced thats why it has a little slot for truss rod. Here is sold listing and pictures. https://reverb.com/item/6534877-fender-jazz-bass-73-custom-relic-1994-autumn-blaze-metallic

I have seen many many wierd custom Japanese fender that i did not found on the catalogues. I've had all violet stratocaster with violet fingerboard, all white fender jazz bass with white pickups, white maple fretboard, walnut jazz bass with red neck etc. 

WHAT would be the point of me lying about the manufacture year? Would that change the  price or what? There is made in japan on th headstock and serial starts with T so simply for me this is a 94' jP-J bass.

AND ABOUT THE RICK you really pissed me out. WHY ARE YOU TELLING that i fooled somebody and dold fake rick?  i sold it for 1000 Euros and described it as GRECO NOT A RICKENBACKER. i bought it with rickenbacker logo, like a lot of copies. Same with thunderbird. It was sold and you did saw that cause it was written thats why its removed!

I cleared the things out i wont answer anymore to your post cause you blacken me with lies that make no sense.

Edited by Restauracja Gitar

Grave non, je dirais pas ça.

Il protege son business sur la marché français (et il a raison). Mais les conneries elles sont faites...

Apres, entre incompetence (que je pardonne, c'est Jesus qui écrit) et mauvaise foi (là c'est Guillotine) c'est un autre problème...

En tout cas sa pub est faite sur OB.

Et pour s'en remettre.. il va grave galerer.

Le geste competent d'un commercial, ou la lecture permanente de son livre des excuses, c'est lui qui a les cartes en main cependant.

Bastien, fais-toi offrir cette basse.

Amha.

@Restauracja Gitar I think you could, you should,  make a big and geat commercial gesture to Bastien (and your business too)

Bastien purchased you with confidence, right ? First in this forum !!!

XBassman_K saws a lot of inconstencies ? He's right on certain points.

You've made some mistakes ? Assume.

Offer this bass : If we can not touch and taste your basses in the real life, not on Youtube or website, you're going to lost an entire market in France, if not. You know I'm right : Internet is a really fast and powerful tool for communication.

Your advertising is already done : few people talk, but lot of people are reading. For years.

Without that - you know how marketing works - your name will be associated with bad works and cheap basses.

A lot of consumers here.

Stay in the race. In my own opinion.

(That's will be my only message. Don't want a response). 

Thanks.

Edited by Dmonweb

Tout a été dit je crois. A chacun de se faire son opinion je penses. 

Everything has been said. I think that's enough now. Everyone can have an opinion about your work and why Bastien was disappointed when he received the bass. 

Ne  tombons pas dans le lynchage non plus (je ne dis pas que c'est le cas hein). 

La Confiance, c'est base de la vie, de la société, du business (3 mots pour dire la même chose).

Un mec qui gruge, perso, je suis sans pitié. La mauvaise foi je supporte pas.

L'incompetence, ça se pardonne mais il faut savoir se faire pardonner aussi.

En tout cas vous venez d'illustrer une des grandes turpitudes du net pour les commerçants : des années de boulot pour se faire connaitre et quelques minutes pour voir sa notoriété détruite. Les joies de la e-reputation. 

Dans le commerce de détail traditionnel, l'affaire se serait réglée en quelques echanges entre Bastien et Restaurajca. Et la vie aurait repris son cours.

Je trouve que le gars faisait preuve de courage en venant s'expliquer sur un forum français même si c’était en anglais. Essayez vous, d'expliquer une situation délicate en polonais ...

Il a reconnu des erreurs et rien ne permet prouver qu'il a y eu volonté de tromper. Mais il a subi un certain acharnement être dépeint en escroc. 

Bastien a eu une attitude très mesurée dans cette affaire. 

• Like 3
  • +1 1

Apres je n'ai pas tout capté mais oui le piège du forum (et ça a déjà eu lieux) est d'être trop rapide dans le jugement sans avoir tout les points de vues. Mon anglais est un peu faible mais son explication n'a pas l'air si alembiqué que ça il me semble?

Edited by worms

il y a 5 minutes, thierry22 a dit :

Dans le commerce de détail traditionnel, l'affaire se serait réglée en quelques echanges entre Bastien et Restaurajca. Et la vie aurait repris son cours. 

Pas d'accord avec ça, je peux te trouver des centaines de contre-exemple.

Quand on veux jouer dans la cours des grands, on devient grand.

L'e-reputation, c'est la forme. Pas le fond.

La fumée sans feu, ça existe rarement.

Apres qu'il fasse une marge de 300% par exemple ça ne me choque pas!!! On vend le prix que veut  bien payer un acheteur point barre et à mon sens dmonweb tu vas trop loin sur ce point, c'est son business.

Il admet avoir fait une erreur même plusieurs, il y a un arrangement de trouvé visiblement alors tout va bien.

• Like 1

Mouais. Bof.

Vu la description de Bastien...

Envoyer une basse avec les câbles coinçés, aucun réglage, electronique à la rue, erreur de nom sur le site Web... comment faut-il appeler ça ?

Ça fait quand même un sacré paquet de conneries. Pour 1 produit.

Il retourne une basse aux petits oignons? Tres bien. C'est qui le prochain joueur de poker ? Et oui... la confiance.

Je suis clairement le client potentiel de ce genre de produit.

A vouloir arrondir les angles d'un carré, on a pas forcement un cercle...

Au passage, je vois rarement ce genre de choses avec les anglo-saxons (en 20 ans de commerce avec eux, 0 problème). Le client-roi c'est un peu la base. Ensuite, un service, un produit, conforme aux demandes et aux descriptions, ça se paie. Normal.

Simple. Efficace.

Question de philosophie.

My 2 cents.

Edited by Dmonweb

Et quant à moi, ma seule vraie arnaque (très grosse mauvaise foi sur un produit mal décrit) en e-commerce a eu lieu avec un vendeur NY. Elle fut réglée par la visite "pacifique" d'un collegue avocat qui est aussi amateur de vintageries, coup de bol pour moi.

Bon,  on pourra batailler entre exemples et contre exemples pendant des décennies.

Mon propos était  juste un appel à la raison car le lynchage digital arrive rapidement sur les forum. Et j'ai trouve que c'est parti bien vite en sucette alors que le vendeur à plutôt réagi rapidement aux problèmes (inacceptables) de l'instrument de Bastien.

• Like 1

C'est moi qui l'envenime et je m'en excuse. Mais lui est pas clair.

En parlant d'exemple et de contre exemple : un horloge en panne donne l'heure exacte 2 fois par jour.

Inutile  de rentrer la dedans...

Cependant la diva qui claque la porte en se servant de détails, justemment, qui utlise des mots et des calques pour en décrire d'autres, et est pas foutu de verifier un produit avant de l'expedier... je vous laisse juge.

Mon avis ne vaut que mon avis, je suis pas le monde.

Désolé pour la tension (s'il y a)

Edited by Dmonweb

Oui c'était pas le but 

le contact a toujours été bon,des erreurs ont été commises .

Des explications ont été données(crédibles pour certains et pas pour d'autres).

Je suis pas pour le lynchage en place publique.

Je le répète Mateusz me propose soit un remboursement soit une autre basse avec photos détaillées et expertise.

Je remercie quand même les personnes qui connaissent les basses japan et qui m'aiguille.

J'ai ma part de responsabilité,je me suis emballé parce que d'habitude je n'ai pas se genre de problème sur des basses que je connais bien 

Effectivement cette histoire a créé beaucoup de soucis pour tout le monde 

Essayons de restez cool et je vous informe de la suite.

Pour le moment ça se passe bien ,donc n'envenimons rien 

Merci...

Edited by bastien
  • Like 1
  • +1 3

Ah personnellement je suis très serein, il me traite de menteur, mais manifestement il ne sait pas de quoi il parle. 

Il n'y avait pas de volonté de ma part de quelconque lynchage, j'ai juste relevé de multiples boulettes sur son site et j'en ai parlé. Le mec est un professionnel, c'est à lui de montrer l'exemple, et de vendre des choses sur lesquelles il ne puisse y avoir aucun doute, avec des descriptions précises et surtout exactes. Ça évite grandement les déconvenues et les "grandes turpitudes du net pour les commerçants" dont parle thierry22...

En fait j'ose finalement croire qu'il est juste ignorant concernant l'identification des modèles et les histoires des N° de série attribués à de mauvaises années. Une attitude positive aurait été d'essayer de comprendre les arguments avancés, voire de les vérifier. Au lieu de ça il s'est entêté dans le déni. Et puisqu'il semble axé sur les grattes Japonaises, je lui conseille d'ailleurs et pour l'avenir de se constituer une bibliographie sur le sujet, ça lui évitera aussi les turpitudes sus-mentionnées.

Après pour les bricolos et autres fakes qu'il a vendu dans le passé, je vous laisse juges. Mais en tant que professionnel, vendre une Greco avec un logo Rick, est théoriquement passible d'une condamnation selon le droit en vigueur en Europe. Il dit l'avoir achetée ainsi, soit, mais perso si j'avais été à sa place j'aurais retiré ce faux logo quitte à le fournir séparément à l'éventuel acheteur si ça peut lui faire plaisir. C'est ce que j'appelle la jouer honnête, et là aussi ça lui aurait évité cette déconvenue... Si tu as une vitrine sur le Net tu mets toutes les chances de ton côté, non ? Installer des doutes n'est jamais bon, la preuve ! Après c'est à lui de voir, il est responsable de ces actes...

Pour finir, je salue son attitude commerciale tout à fait positive, et espérons que malgré tout il puisse apprendre quelque chose de cette déconvenue, car mon but ici était avant tout d'aider, certainement pas de lyncher.

Peace. :)

• Like 1
  • +1 1

combien de bassiste comme moi , ignare des modèles années et séries Fender , se ferait grillé à l'achat d'une pelle mal foutu ou tout simplement maquillé ! moi je suis d'avis à mettre sur la place publique ce genre de mécréant qui profite des acheteurs potentiels comme moi pour ce faire du blé ! c'est laid comme bizness , ça pue l'arnaque ce type , encore heureux et raisonnable qu'il soit cramé sur le net , il y pas de peace dans cette histoire , et si réellement il camoufle ou supprime des sites ,des ventes douteuses alors la c'est carrément de l'escroquerie , dire qu'il à acheter une Greco avec un logo Rick comme ca et revendre en connaissance de cause c'est du recèle , pou rmoi ce vendeur et à fuire comme la peste , maintenant c'est mon avis perso

je souhaite que le ponion sera rendu à l'acheteur

• +1 2

I'm running this company for 5 years. Try to find some bad opinions about me -good luck. And as you can see one "fuckup" can destroy all of it.  This is first major one that i found thats why i decided to respond and defend myself.

This is internet... nobody cares that i have hundreds of  happy customers. Nobody sees that that we put a lot of work to restore guitars. Nobody cares we  put hundreds of videos, tutorials etc. on youtube. 

You only see one man who bought bass that i mistaken the model and apologized about that, and after all that rants on forum promissed him to "win" on that situation. Promissed that he will be satified.

I know a lot of tradesman's from from europe and they prefer to write that frets are in 4+, they even don't change strings. They just set-up the basses and  clean them.We dismantle every guitar, take care of every detail and assemble it again. But now I'm judged about one relic wchich is  5% of our offer.

Then another guy tells that i lie and fool people with this one bass wchich i already explained + he seeks all my medias and facebook to find one mixed 62 body wchich is not true (i can't make picture of the neck pocket  cause its sold) + one PJ bass which i did serial number decoding wrong , and greco rickenbacker that we bought with  "rickenbacker" rod cover and DID NOT sell as rickenbacker. Next time i will make blank one to avoid problems.

Thank you internet.

I sold 10-20 basses to France but i see unfortunatelly that none of those guys is registered on this forum.

Sebastien will recieve refund or will get an very good offer from me.

I hope that's my last reponse.

• +1 1

@Restauracja Gitar

Read the chronology please...
This bass is a "mistake" ? word is not appropriated.

Never, never ship a bass in that condition . Never. That's simple.
A solution had been found. Perfect... no problem (for me).

But understand people like us : what is wrong with you ?

Some shadows has been under the spotlights :
Just have to reply... and learn...  (...us too). But don't take it out on us please... once again : Never.
You're not the only one to have a business on this planet. Mind it.

Internet is not guilty. Mood and skills, may be. Just faster on the web.

Sorry if you have found some agressive answers for your taste, but this bass was just a shame.
Remember you're not Fender, and you must have to proove yourself everyday.

I think you should be more transparent on your offers : your comfort is not our business : date on bass, for example.
Your work is spending time ? Money is here.
But legal things too...

Thanks for your accompaniement.

Edited by Dmonweb
  • +1 2

il y a une heure, Restauracja Gitar a dit :

Next time i will make blank one to avoid problems

Exactly ! And that was my point. Reselling counterfeits is actually a felony in Europe and as a professional you've taken some risks there. And because you had this spare Rick plate, you could have sent it as a bonus alongside that Greco bass, then it would have been the buyer's choice and responsibility to put it on the bass, or not. In a customer's mind it makes a huge difference regarding the perception of the honesty of the seller. Do you understand what I mean ?

My aim was to help a fellow forumer, not to ruin your business. By the way you could have learned something too. I'm always happy to help. :)

Anyway, I have to say you did manage the commercial part of this dispute very honorably, and thank you for that.

• +1 1

I

Il y a 1 heure, Restauracja Gitar a dit :

I'm running this company for 5 years. Try to find some bad opinions about me -good luck. And as you can see one "fuckup" can destroy all of it.  This is first major one that i found thats why i decided to respond and defend myself.

This is internet... nobody cares that i have hundreds of  happy customers. Nobody sees that that we put a lot of work to restore guitars. Nobody cares we  put hundreds of videos, tutorials etc. on youtube. 

You only see one man who bought bass that i mistaken the model and apologized about that, and after all that rants on forum promissed him to "win" on that situation. Promissed that he will be satified.

I know a lot of tradesman's from from europe and they prefer to write that frets are in 4+, they even don't change strings. They just set-up the basses and  clean them.We dismantle every guitar, take care of every detail and assemble it again. But now I'm judged about one relic wchich is  5% of our offer.

Then another guy tells that i lie and fool people with this one bass wchich i already explained + he seeks all my medias and facebook to find one mixed 62 body wchich is not true (i can't make picture of the neck pocket  cause its sold) + one PJ bass which i did serial number decoding wrong , and greco rickenbacker that we bought with  "rickenbacker" rod cover and DID NOT sell as rickenbacker. Next time i will make blank one to avoid problems.

Thank you internet.

I sold 10-20 basses to France but i see unfortunatelly that none of those guys is registered on this forum.

Sebastien will recieve refund or will get an very good offer from me.

I hope that's my last reponse.

I think it's a very good point that you came and explained yourself. For me you don't look like a crook,  it is obvious that you put a lot of time in your instruments for a very reasonable price. Indeed when you mess with some famous brands you must be super exact about the pedigree because the level of desire knowledge and sometimes speculation is high when it comes to that stuff.  Then forums can have assets and drawbacks.  there is  lots of knowledge here , but also things can  get rough quite fast when one don't deal with the real person. So I guess the lesson is learned. Again thanks for explaining and being straight in the business with Bastien. Peace.  

Edited by totorbass
  • +1 1

• bastien locked this topic