Fender Nate Mendel Precision Bass Wanted

Tonci

Here but expensive to my opinion ( but rare so..)

https://www.zikinf.com/annonces/dispannonce.php?annonce=1249216

I discussed with the seller a few weeks ago and told him that I was interested but his price was very close to a brand new Bass... and he just answered "ok so buy it new". I really do not recomend this guy... :(

I discussed with the seller a few weeks ago and told him that I was interested but his price was very close to a brand new Bass... and he just answered "ok so buy it new". I really do not recomend this guy... :(

At the same time, he's not wrong. i really recommend not to discuss with this kind of price because behind i have a feeling there's a firm seller. In this case, if it's too expensive, go and look elsewhere.

Edited by gargouill

With the official prices that raised due to EUR-DOL rate evolutions => "normal prices" won't be applicable for some time, IMHO...

Now, in this specific case, bass being at 1100€ on Thomann => 700/750 seems a realistic/current price

(Did you save the one in Belgium? The post was deleted it seems => guy accepts offers starting 700€)