Cherche Ibanez MIJ 1997/1998 TRANS BLUE (TURQUOISE)

Law22

Greetings from Spain. First of all, I apologize but I can't speak french. 
Soon I will spend some days in Catalonia, and I wouldn't mind to allow myself a small trip to France if someone had one of these for sale (I know of at least 2 have been sold these recent years there).
This is the exact model and finnish  I am looking for (it's called Trans Blue, but it's more like green), since I have other ATK's already.
Thanks.

atk.jpg

I don't think it's worth, since it would cost at least half of the prize of the new one (and I'm not impressed with the refinnish work I've seen around my area)! Also mine is MII, so I wanted to check the differente between both models. It has a too nice color to be replaced either way (translucent dark blue).

• 3 months later...

@Law22 there is one on sale right now. The guy had to remove and repost the bass, and the new text mentions "a Spanish buyer that can contact him again" because he lost your contact. I think that the "Spanish buyer" must be you :p

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ZikTeam.basses/permalink/2104167276402855/?sale_post_id=2104167276402855

This is the bass:

246412356_1780455869008989_8372831571399

Edited by mikhailo
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...